Posted On 27 Apr 2014
Tag: Mariah Carey hot photos, Mariah Carey new album, Mariah Carey pics, Mariah Carey singer copy Beyoncé
- Although Mariah Carey is one of the most privileged voices of entertainment, will be copied to Beyoncé!
- They say that the last album Mariah Carey released was a total failure and now learned the error.
- The beautiful singer, who is one of the biggest selling artists’ albums worldwide, sure did not like to experience failure.
- The singer plans to use the same strategy he used innovative colleague to release her new album.
- According to Billboard, Mariah Carey is launching her album number 14 with a mega digital strategy.
- Mariah Carey has been working on this album since 2010.
- And she said that the title takes its name from a “personal possession that is part of my body that I had most of my life”
- The star plans to begin to attack in the coming days.
- Recall that Beyoncé released her latest album unexpectedly through iTunes and it revolutionized the way to sell albums.
- Now the Mariah Carey wants to replicate the same strategy.
- And expect to have the same success as his colleague won the pasado. Recordemos year Beyoncé released her latest album unexpectedly through iTunes and it revolutionized the way to sell albums.
- According to the Mexican site ‘The Universal’, songs that contain album “is a collection point for point in my life since the last time I did an album,” she explains.
- Mariah Carey is the female singer with the highest number of sales in the nineties, according to Billboard.
- So she stops at nothing to regain his place in music with this new production.
- The album will be number 14 in his successful career.
- At 44, Mariah Carey is recognized worldwide for the quality of her voice and talent.
- Hopefully this production, which has been working for over three years, a success.
- Her last album sold measly 549,000 copies, enough to cancel plans to release the remix album.
- After this setback, the singer learned.
- And now she’s sure she will have an impact with this next album. Good Luck!