Posted On 29 Mar 2014
- Does the garment to wear for the beach is at the forefront or more burnt than the sun? These are the trends that will invade the warm season 2014!
- The heat is coming and with it the time to look the best trends and your body! Already know what bikinis are on trend?
- The pattern ‘folkâ€™ invade the beaches around the world with its colors and textures to give to a ‘lookâ€™ naturally relaxed and explosive female body.
- Natural ‘Printsâ€™, ethnic designs, colorful mixtures, scarves and ‘vintageâ€™ courts are well received this sunny season in bikinis and beachwear.
- If you plan to incorporate into your wardrobe a new bikini, we recommend the pastel colors that make you look feminine mega.
- The colors are strong and vibrant ‘mustâ€™ here and in America, so purchase a costume runs in these tones to impact and breaking waves with style and glamour.
- If your skin is swarthy, the colors will be the trend for you like the warm earth tone, gold, yellow and orange.
- If you whiter complexion and highlight your beauty looking with some tone, the most appropriate are the silver, lilac, red or blue.
- Hands down the color and the season will be starring in leading clubs and bays will be green in all its shades. Does your virtue? It is a color that goes perfect with any kind of complexion.
- Increase the size of your ‘girlsâ€™ in a bikini with ruffles! They are an excellent visual trick when we want to give volume to any part of our body.
- Can you look feminine if mega invades your curves with a sexy panty and bra in different designs! Coordinate ‘printsâ€™ will be mega trend and will help you look different matching pieces.
- The ‘trikinisâ€™ will also take center stage this season! Luce ‘hotâ€™ without teaching over this proposal that combines fabric skin to look amazing under the sun.
- A ‘tankiniâ€™ is ideal when there are ‘extra poundsâ€™ more and feel the need to dress in beachwear! Remember to follow the trends dictated this 2014 and no matter if you are using a full or two-piece swimsuit.
- Embroidery and fringe 2014 also come to give this movement to your silhouette! They are a super fun and ideal alternative when they look is youthful and playful.
- The striped pattern is very colorful and dictating trend lines of different thicknesses as well as different colors in the same design.
- Geometric figures will help create visual effects on the body part where you need it, plus they look super chic ‘and are at the forefront.
- The animal ‘printâ€™ is more bizarre than ever to leave your color palette into oblivion and combine with bright colors, while maintaining its ‘printâ€™.
- The costume jewelry embedded in bikinis and swimsuits this season still appears to give a more ‘glamorousâ€™ and sophisticated in your holiday looks.
- If you need a simple yet elegant bikini time, look for one without a discrete pattern and decorated to not be ignored at any time.
- It will be fully allowed to use your bikini to complement your ‘outfitâ€™ if the design of your swimsuit is ‘trendyâ€™ and sophisticated mega!
- Use it with your ‘jeansâ€™ favorites and youâ€™ll be ready to go without having to spend time totally changes your clothes.
- Classic swimsuit in black and white never goes out of fashion and this spring will wear it to the fullest
- Now you know! Do not stay stuck in past fashions and you renew your beach wardrobe to look ‘hotâ€™ and super trend.
- Follow these ‘tipsâ€™ and we assure you, everyone will cool off before viewing what you look fabulous under the sun. (Courtesy by usa news).