Posted On 03 Dec 2013
Short on space? No matter, Christmas fills your home!
The problem is that modern homes have little feet to make big changes, but with great ideas can be achieved. Watch these ‘tips’.
- Christmas must enter every home and that includes those departments or house with a small footprint. Those who live in them face the fact that the Christmas tree does not fit in the house but not for this, your home should look less beautiful.
- Here you have great ideas for decorating small spaces; you can have a beautiful result with very little money, using your ingenuity and creativity, so get to work. For starters, fail all the space you have.
- A place that is usually ignored is the one under the stairs. For Christmas into every corner, you can place a small table with a Christmas lamp, a flower good night or a mini Christmas tree, which you like.
- The walls are like a canvas, you can hang ornaments on them all, can be crowns, festoon of colors, or use them to project onto Christmas images using these lamps swivel infant.
- An excellent idea for those spaces that do not fit the tree is to create one on the wall! There are endless ideas, but the most typical are those that are made by adhering to a set wall lights are using any glue or tacks.
- Thus, the shape of pine leaves slowly creating. Another idea is to use various tapes of different designs to create the silhouette of the tree, spheres, and the rest of the decorations and then your tree can be as large as you want.
- You can also paste Christmas cards to give the shape of pine which gives a very attractive result. If you have many small objects like Christmas ornaments and small portraits, Christmas buttons and other carrier, you can also stick them to the wall giving the shape of the pine and the result is just great and very personal.
- Even once you do this, you can use the traditional Christmas tree ornaments to decorate your tree on the wall and also look beautiful. The decorations you already have do not have to keep packed in boxes.
- However, you are more traditional and mini artificial tree does not satisfy you, do not worry, sellers pine usually include small pines which are very cheap, you can place multiple and flood your home with its fresh fragrance natural.
- Explodes everywhere with these ornaments, family portraits, ordinary lamps, bookcases and doors can purchase their Christmas touch and just need a bit of tape to achieve it.
- Something that brings sight and warmth to your home from the outside is to place candles in the windows. Place several previously on a tray garnished with sprigs of pine. Choose from various colors, sizes and shapes. Your home, apart from Christmas, will look very elegant.
- The stair railing is also a place to get, use scallop and small areas, and you’ll also will look divine. In the kitchen a ‘bowl’ with Christmas goodies also steals attention.
- Finally, you should not forget that your decorations should carry a theme or specific color combination because if saturate your home to many strong colors all can look overwhelming and will not look good. Use light colors or just blue, green, red or golden tones and see that your home will look magical.